Thursday, January 26, 2012

All Aboard!

It's nice to know when you've helped someone. The encouragement you can give someone is just as beneficial for yourself! Today I woke up and found that my best friend had started her own blog. Grant it, I wasn't the one who originally gave her the idea, but I'd been the messenger, so to speak. It was really encouraging to me to see her doing something about her writing, really working on it like that. I'm so proud of her! Moreover, her taking action has spurred me on to keep writing! With renewed vigor I'm more ready than ever to tackle my own writing! As well as hopefully being able to help her in any way she'll let me. Haha. ^_^ 

I'd really like everyone to give her your support. She's got a long road ahead of her but I just know she'll make it! So I encourage you all to read and subscribe to Random House Express and follow her progress on her writing. Just remember, I'm her biggest fan!! No competing for that spot. It's already taken!! 

Off you go now. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment