Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday's Challenge!

Thursday's challenge went well actually. I forgot to talk in an accent almost every time it counted, but it did put me in the mind to write what I needed to and that's what counts! Today, I've challenge myself to put away the glorious distractions of Nancy Drew games and Barbie movies and actually get something done. Aside from the normal things like laundry and cleaning my room, my goal is to write at least three paragraphs of one story. Today I've chosen the story I mentioned Thursday with the character based on John Rolfe. I'm writing this story with my best friend and favorite author, Kiki, and she absolutely deserves another update! And so do you guys. I also thought it might be nice to share what I'm writing with you. So! Maybe I'll do that. =) We'll see. Until next time! *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment